• Time to Celebrate

March 11, 2011

Wahoo! It’s FRIDAY! And you know what that means: Time to celebrate Cookie Friday!!! I hope there is something delicious on your agenda for today! :mrgreen:

Food1 (480x360)

Here’s a little inspiration:

Feel free to share your favorite Cookie Friday treats in the comment section of this post. I love to discover new ways to celebrate!

staceyhealthylife March 11, 2011 at 9:55 pm

Gotta love cookies and the fact that it’s Friday. :)

Carolyn March 11, 2011 at 10:38 pm

Best Cookie Friday ever-my friend stopped by my work with a fresh cupcake for me!

Amy March 11, 2011 at 11:12 pm

I don’t have a recipe, but I am wondering if you know of any self-serve fro-yo places in Boston (or around)! I die everytime I see everyone else in blog land swoon over self-serve froyo with fabulous toppings! Why can’t we get some of that action!!!

Tara @The Game of Life March 12, 2011 at 12:46 am

Selma’s pb choc cookie= BEST COOKIE EVER. Here is a pic:

Kathleen @ Kat's Health Corner March 12, 2011 at 1:47 am

Yeah for Cookies!!! My favorites are My Pumpkin Cranberry Nutty Cookies! :D

xoxo
    Kathleen

michelle March 12, 2011 at 3:38 am

I thought I might really be pushing it when I decided to add avocado to my favourite cookies but they were delicious and much healthier as a bonus.

Emma (Namaste Everyday) March 12, 2011 at 6:26 am

i ate too many cookies already this weekend, and it’s only saturday night here in New Zealand!

Sarah (Running To Slow Things Down) March 12, 2011 at 7:17 am

I totally missed it. I wonder if I can celebrate cookie saturday instead? ;)

Marcee .... ILLINOIS March 12, 2011 at 2:26 pm

Ohno. Completely ignored those cookie links. Will not look, OR bake em. Don’t want to be tempted and loose (weekend) control. Question Tina … wondering (duhme) …. what does MURPHY eat for breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinnertime? Just curious. I’ve never seen him eat anything ~ ~ or the little fellas food bowls. For sure, I know MURPHY is real …. NOT a stuffed toy!

~ HAPPY SAT & SUN FOLKS ~

Amy March 12, 2011 at 4:05 pm

most amazing cookies/bars ever: adapted from One Smart Cookie

3 c rice cereal or puffed wheat
    1 c oats
    3/4 c packed brown sugar
    1/2 c PB
    3/4 c honey
    1/2 c cocoa
    Combine cereal and oats. Over medium heat, stir sugar, PB and honey until smooth. Add cocoa and pour mixture over cereal. Stir until coated. Let chill and cut into bars… or eat with a spoon. :)