Welcome to my Holiday Bake Sale to raise money for Team In Training!
As you probably know, Mal and I are training for the P.F. Chang’s Rock ”˜N’ Roll Marathon in January with Team In Training. We’ve already raised $6,500 for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society (thanks to many of you!), but we know we can do better. Our goal is $8,000!!
I hope your sweet tooth is ready! Listed below are a bunch of delicious treats, contributed by CNC readers, which are ready to be bid on and shipped straight to you to enjoy!
Before you start bidding, please review the Rules & Logistics. All funds raised from the Holiday Bake Sale will go directly to Team in Training to support the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. Please remember there is a minimum bid of $15 on each item and all bids must be emailed to [email protected] with the item you are bidding on in the subject line. Bids left in the comments section will not be counted.
I will update the ”˜bid section’ on the bottom of this post throughout the day, so you can see the high bids for each item. Bidding for the Holiday Bake Sale will run from now until this evening, Monday, December 6 at 11:59 EST. I will announce the winners tomorrow.
A few quick reminders:
- There is a minimum bid of $15 on each item.
- All bids must be emailed to [email protected].
- All baked goods are open to US residents. A few of the baked goods are open to US and Canadian bidders. If you have questions, please let me know.
- The funds from winning bids must be posted to our TNT fundraising page within 24 hours of receiving the winning confirmation email or next bidder automatically wins.
- Winning bidders can expect to have their product shipped within three (3) days of the bake sale as long as shipping address is received promptly.
Ok, I think that’s it. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Let the bidding begin!!!
Tina’s Peppermint Mocha Fudge
Winner can choose Chocolate, Blonde or Super Roon (maca, cacao nibs and goji berries).
Laurie’s Chocolate Chip, Coconut, and Pecan Pie
This delicious pie features the holy trinity of baked goods: Pecans, Chocolate, and Coconut. Enough said, right? It’s tastes even better topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Amanda’s Gluten Free Nut Butter No Flour Chocolate Brownies
These brownies are made with an entire jar of nut butter instead of any kind of GF flour. Sweetened with agave nectar, cocoa powder and dark chocolate chunks, these treats are enjoyed by people who aren’t gluten free too!
One dozen of Mara’s cupcakes
The highest bigger will choose from any of Mara’s cupcake flavor combinations. (She can attempt vegan cupcakes, but there are no guarantees!)
Winner can choose from peanut butter or Christmas varieties.
Sugar-dusted peanut-y ball cookies
Shipping: US & Canada
Steph’s (my sister) Rolos on a Pretzel with a candy topping
Eggnog lovers, gather round – the season’s best flavor in a cookie form! These cookies smell of eggnog and spice and everything nice – perfect for enjoying with a mug of hot cocoa or double the pleasure and dip them straight into a glass of eggnog! (Recipe inspired by Eggnog Pie recipe.)
Joy’s Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookies with Red Hots and Chocolate Chips (dairy-free)
Shipping: US & Canada
These delicious vegan treats are a crowd-pleaser, husband-approved and packed full of heart healthy ingredients. Winner can choose between pumpkin chocolate chip banana (pictured) or cinnamon apple raisin.
Liz’s Holiday Fudgy Bon Bons
What happens when you wrap rich chocolate cookie dough around a Hershey’s Kiss? You get a delicious fudge-like cookie! If that’s not fun enough, you get to choose the Hershey’s Kiss flavor — milk or dark chocolate, caramel, cherry, mint — it’s your call!
Heather’s Peppermint Delight Cookies
A little bit sugar cookie, a lot bit peppermint, these cookies are a perfect treat for the season! (P.S. they’re vegan-but don’t taste like it!)
Sheena’s Chocolate-Covered Pretzel Rods
Dipped in milk chocolate and decorated with red and green chocolate and many different toppings. The winner can give topping requests (candy, mints etc.) Packaged in small portions (4-6 per bag), so that the winner can use them as gifts.
Tami’s Whoopee Pies
Winner picks the flavor (chocolate, pumpkin, oatmeal, or gingerbread). Those with food allergies should not bid on this item.
Beautifully festive with crushed peppermints on top. Can be made vegan by replacing peppermints with powdered sugar.
Andrea’s Popcorn Balls
Includes 12 popcorn balls in any combination of the flavors listed: Regular, Cocoa Cayenne, Curry Coconut and Eggnog.
CURRENT BIDS (as of 11:49 PM)
- Tina’s Peppermint Mocha Fudge – $35
- Rachel’s Holiday Shortbread Cookies – $25
- Erika’s Chewy Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies – $30
- Gina’s Macaroons – $175
- Megan’s Apricot Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies – $30
- Laurie’s Chocolate Chip, Coconut, and Pecan Pie – $20
- Amanda’s Gluten Free Nut Butter No Flour Chocolate Brownies – $25
- One dozen of Mara’s cupcakes – $40
- Mama Pea’s Dough Balls – $95
- Amanda’s Peanut Meltaways – $20
- Steph’s Rolos on a Pretzel with a candy topping – $25
- Monica’s Eggnog Cookies – $30
- Katie’s Hot Chocolate Fudge Babies – $105
- Joy’s Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cookies with Red Hots and Chocolate Chips – $15
- Kim’s Holiday Chocolate Bark – $15
- Dorry’s Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Bites – $75
- Brittany’s Trail Mix Cookies – $30
- Liz’s Holiday Fudgy Bon Bon – $30
- Pure2Raw Twin’s Chewy Chocolate Brownies – $50
- Pure2Raw Twin’s Brownie Bites – $75
- Lea’s Pomegranate, Pistachio and Banana Bread – $50
- Julie’s Healthy Homemade Granola – $25
- Heather’s Peppermint Delight Cookies – $20
- Sheena’s Chocolate-Covered Pretzel Rods – $20
- Tami’s Whoopee Pies – $40
- Lauren’s Gooey Caramel Butter Bars – $50
- CaSaundra’s Peppermint Pinwheel Cookies – $45
- Julie’s Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cookies – $25
- Andrea’s Popcorn Balls – $50