• Waiting Game

August 20, 2010

Ahhh, we made an offer on a house!!! :mrgreen:

IMG_0009.JPG

It’s crazy and exciting, but it feel so right this time! :-D

The first time that we almost bought a house, I felt anxious and unsure of our decision. But, this time, the experience was a lot more fun. Looking at houses was carefree and exciting, and Mal and I were completely at ease and confident when we signed the offer this afternoon. Now, we’re just antsy to hear back!

IMG_0011.JPG

The seller has until Monday evening to give us an answer, so now we have a little waiting game on our hands. (I’m trying not to think about it too much! ;-) )

Snack

When we got home, I snacked on some dried pineapple and ate about half of the bag.

IMG_0013.JPG

Dinner

For dinner, I made pizza on naan with pepperoni and broccoli on top.

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0016.JPG

On the side, I had a big ol’ salad with roasted broccoli and Goddess dressing.

IMG_0018.JPG

Pizza + salad is one of my favorite meals ever. Seriously.

IMG_0021.JPG

Mal and I ate dinner in front of the TV while catching up with Jersey Shore, which is so freakin’ funny. Those people are out of control!

IMG_0022.JPG

For dessert, I enjoyed a S’mores Luna bar and a dark chocolate Adora disk. I’m having some major chocolate cravings this evening!

IMG_0026.JPG

Mal and I have our first run with our TNT team tomorrow. I’m excited to meet everyone!

Heading to bed early. Good night! :-D

Sarah (Running to Slow Things Down) August 21, 2010 at 8:14 am

Ahhh!! That’s so exciting! I hope everything works out perfectly for you guys. :D

Oh, and hope your run this morning goes well!

Lauren August 21, 2010 at 8:41 am

How exciting!!! We are in the middle of selling our house to build a new one and I know how crazy wonderful this time can be. It’s so nerve wracking but exciting at the same time. Good luck!!

CaSaundra August 21, 2010 at 8:54 am

Fingers crossed for you and Mal–whatever is meant to be, will be! :-)

Samantha @ Food Edu August 21, 2010 at 9:06 am

Congratulations! What an exciting event–I hope everything works out for you guys

Morgan August 21, 2010 at 9:22 am

Good luck, that is so exciting! It’s hard not to think about it, but try to enjoy your weekend!
    And seriously, Jersey Shore just rocks.

Meghan@traveleatlove August 21, 2010 at 9:24 am

That is so exciting! Good luck!

Chelsea (Chelsea's Chew and Run Fun) August 21, 2010 at 9:47 am

Congratulations on finding a house worth putting down an offer on! Best of luck with that.

Also, I’m absolutely in love with your naan pizzas. Thanks a million for sharing that innovative pizza idea.

Kelly August 21, 2010 at 9:52 am

Yay for putting an offer on the house! I hope you find some good distractions this weekend :)

Erika @ Food, Fitness, & Fun August 21, 2010 at 10:24 am

Did you like the S’mores Luna bar? I tried it once and absoltely hated it – which is saying a lot because I have loved all the other Luna bars I’ve tried. :-)

Caitlin @ Right Foot Forward August 21, 2010 at 10:56 am

Congrats and good luck on the house! Hope you have a great time with TNT today.

Tina August 21, 2010 at 10:56 am

Congrats & good luck! My husband and I own a title company and I love signing first time home buyers!

Heather @ Get Healthy With Heather August 21, 2010 at 10:58 am

What an exciting time for your two! Waiting is definately the hardest part.

I LOVE making pizza on naan. The crust turns out perfect every time… just the right amount of fluf to it :)

Faith @ lovelyascharged August 21, 2010 at 11:42 am

Fingers crossed it works out for you!!!

Amber K August 21, 2010 at 12:30 pm

Pizza and salad is absolutely my favorite meal ever! But dried pineapple is like candy to me! I couldn’t eat just a little!

Leah August 21, 2010 at 2:07 pm

A house, pizza + salad, chocolate, and the Jersey Shore. What more could a girl ask for?

Dee August 21, 2010 at 9:09 pm

^I totally agree with Leah! :)

Tori @ FIToriBLOG.com August 24, 2010 at 8:18 pm

that pizza looks amazing!!!