I wasn’t planning to blog about breakfast this morning, but I just had to share this pancake recipe. It’s a really good one!
A Really Good Pancake Recipe
Makes 8 pancakes
- 1.5 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1.5 cups vanilla soy milk
- 3 oz low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp canola oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Heat pan (or griddle) over medium heat; coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Drop 1/4 cup cupfuls of batter onto the pan/griddle.
- Cook each pancake for 2-3 minutes and then flip. Cook on the other side for about 1 minute.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
These pancakes turned out really well– thick, doughy, slightly sweet, and a little chewy. They’re especially amazing with a drizzle of maple syrup on top. I’m a big fan. It’s definitely my new go-to recipe for pancakes.
Off to Mohegan! Wahoo!