• Breakfast at the Landmarc

March 16, 2010

Hi, guys! :mrgreen:

I just got back from a wonderful breakfast at the Landmarc Restaurant with Lori, Paula, and Jennifer (from Bertolli’s PR team). It was so nice to meet these ladies before the main event this afternoon. I just love chatting with food bloggers– and, of course, dining with them. I always feel better when someone else whips out their camera when the food is served!

DSC_0013.JPG

I really loved the decor inside the Landmarc Restaurant– simple, yet modern and sophisticated.

DSC_0016.JPG

DSC_0020.JPG

Not surprisingly, I started-off my meal with an iced coffee. It totally hit the spot this morning.

DSC_0026.JPG

To eat, I ordered the Landmarc Egg Sandwich, which came with Gruyère cheese on an English muffin and hash browns on the side. I made a special request for spinach in my egg sandwich. Gotta get those nutrients!

DSC_0027.JPG

The egg sandwich was delicious with lots of egg, spinach, and cheese. And, I loved that it wasn’t sopping in grease. Ya never know with egg sandwiches! I ate the hash browns with a little ketchup.

DSC_0030.JPG

Paula was nice enough to offer me a bite of her toasted baguette with Nutella, so I couldn’t turn her down. I <3 Nutella! :-D

DSC_0035.JPG

When the check was brought to the table, it arrived with a surprising item: cotton candy! Fun! :-D I had a taste, but cotton candy really isn’t my thing. It’s actually too sweet for me!

DSC_0039.JPG

I have a couple of hours to kill before the media lunch, so I’m off to explore. Sabrina should be here any minute now, too!

Erica March 16, 2010 at 4:00 pm

This is my favorite NYC place! I moved from NYC back in August and miss, miss, miss the cotton candy, burger and chopped salad.

Megan (bites of the apple) March 16, 2010 at 4:12 pm

LOVE seeing NYC, as it’s my stomping ground!! Def checking out that brunch plcae–looks yummy!!

Lisa (bakebikeblog) March 16, 2010 at 4:16 pm

What a wonderful looking brekkie – and that restaurant is GORGEOUS!

Crystal March 16, 2010 at 5:05 pm

I hear you on the greasy breakfast sandwiches! I love them but sometimes they can just be so unappetizing. Then again, if I was served cotton candy with the bill then all bets are off!

Jocelyn @ Peace.Love.Nutrition March 16, 2010 at 5:07 pm

I live in NYC : )

Never heard of that restaurant but that breakfast look lovely!

Kait March 16, 2010 at 5:30 pm

Interesting…I’ve never been given cotton candy at a restaurant before, especially not at breakfast! Your breakfast looks great.
    Hope you had a good time today!

Tara March 16, 2010 at 5:38 pm

Cotton candy for breakfast? Woah! I think I like it. I LOVE cotton candy. Have fun!

Kelly Olexa March 16, 2010 at 5:51 pm

That breakfast looks sooooo yummy!! OMG. Sounds like a great trip girl. Enjoy!

caronae March 16, 2010 at 6:17 pm

Holy fun breakfast! I just might have to make an egg sammy tom. morning. With nutella!

Christina@Health-Foodie March 16, 2010 at 6:44 pm

Those pictures are gorgeous! And the food looks pretty good too (minus the cotton candy). :)

Jenn (www.j3nn.net) March 16, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Cotton candy?! How unique, love it! Your egg sandwich looks fantastic. :)

Jenn

Morgan @ Healthy Happy Place March 16, 2010 at 7:55 pm

that restaurant is sooo cute! I’ve never seen cotton candy taken out with the bill, but it’s such a great idea!

kalli@fitandfortysomething March 16, 2010 at 8:43 pm

oh i bet the gruyere cheese just made the egg sandwich! what a fun thing to come with the check!
    hope the rest of your day was lovely too……

Staceyhttp://stacey-healthylife.blogspot.com/ March 16, 2010 at 8:52 pm

It looks like you are having a great time, how fun.

cassie March 16, 2010 at 10:33 pm

Love Landmarc… hope you had a chance to visit the Shops at Columbus Circle while you were there..

Julie @ Pickley Pear March 17, 2010 at 9:47 am

How funny – cotton candy brought with the bill even at breakfast! That would put me to sleep for the rest of the day!

Paula - bell'alimento March 17, 2010 at 10:25 am

Tina it was so nice to meet you yesterday! I had a BLAST hanging out with you! Hope you get to feeling better soon! Baci <3 Paula!