• Keys

February 15, 2010

Today is flying by! Holy cow! 8-O

After breakfast, Beth and I headed to Healthworks for a workout. Beth had never tried Body Pump, so she joined me for a class. I think she really liked it! :-D Beth even mentioned looking for some Body Pump classes in San Francisco, so she could do it back home. Cool!

Lunch

After Body Pump, we headed back to our apartment to shower-up and eat some lunch.

The guys made us sliced chicken and Swiss cheese sandwiches on whole wheat bread. I also had guacamole, lettuce, tomato, and cucumbers on mine. It was an awesome sandwich– delicious and so filling!

IMG_5450.JPG

I also had a pickle on the side and few Backyard BBQ Kettle chips.

IMG_5446.JPG

IMG_5451.JPG

After eating lunch, Mal and I dropped Beth and Corey off at Fenway Park for a tour of the ballpark before heading to our new apartment to pick up the keys! Our lease starts today!

IMG_5464

Here’s a preview of our place!

IMG_5452.JPG

IMG_5453.JPG

IMG_5454.JPG

IMG_5455.JPG

IMG_5456.JPG

IMG_5457.JPG

IMG_5458.JPG

IMG_5459.JPG

IMG_5460.JPG

Our new apartment isn’t as modern as our current place, but it has a lot of character and so much space! I’m excited to move into it! :-D

Snack

On our ride back to Southie, Mal and I popped into Starbucks for an afternoon pick-me-up. We both ordered iced, non-fat mochas. Mmm!

IMG_5463.JPG

Beth and Corey are on their way back to South Boston right now. Rumor has it that they found the Sweet on Mass. Ave. and they’re are bringing back some goodies! Yay! I love cupcakes! :mrgreen:

Cynthia (It All Changes) February 15, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Your new place looks great. I’m more for comfort than modernism anyways so it’s my kind of place.

Lindsay C February 15, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Your new place might not be as updated as the current place, but it is definitaly adorable!! I cant wait to see what you do to decorate as soon as you move in!! Did I notice that you only have a washing machine and No dryer??

Leena February 15, 2010 at 6:53 pm

your new apartment looks great! congratulations! it looks like you’ll have lots more space! I love the bay windows!
    enjoy those cupcakes from Sweet too! i’ve been dying to go there! definitely on my list of places to go next time i’m in the city!

Hillary [Nutrition Nut on the Run] February 15, 2010 at 6:57 pm

Ahhh, it’s adorable!!! Love the colorful walls : )

Lizzy February 15, 2010 at 7:06 pm

your apartment look so lovely! i can’t wait to see it with all the furniture in it! :)

Jessica @ The Process of Healing February 15, 2010 at 7:10 pm

Oh girl your new apartment is so nice! Love the yellow in the kitchen and there is so much space!!

Jenny February 15, 2010 at 7:14 pm

Love the new place! It looks really nice :)

Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) February 15, 2010 at 7:15 pm

I like the new place! I see you opted for the dishwasher…I would have done that too! Hopefully the shower curtain won’t stick to you too badly! If your like me, you can live anywhere as long as you are next to your best friend. We have lived in some bad places, but we always seem to make it work because we are together!

Chelsea February 15, 2010 at 7:15 pm

The new place looks great! Enjoy the move and making the new place “yours”.

Janet February 15, 2010 at 7:23 pm

OMG, I adore your new apartment! The floors, the paint, the bay windows, the tub. :) Love it!

Kendel February 15, 2010 at 7:34 pm

Your apartment is beautiful! Looking at the kitchen… I imagine all of the wonderful cooking experiences to come! Congratulations!

Nancy f February 15, 2010 at 7:47 pm

Great new digs! Are you planning on painting any rooms?

melissa February 15, 2010 at 8:02 pm

your place looks STUNNING! I love the color palette, it has a very boston vibe.

Jessica February 15, 2010 at 8:21 pm

I LOVE the new place! It totally looks like something you would expect in/around Boston. I heart that city!

Michele | aka Raw Juice Girl February 15, 2010 at 8:50 pm

Congrats on the new place, Tina! I love the character and the colors and the tub looks fantabulous!!! :-D

Liz February 15, 2010 at 8:55 pm

Congrats on your new place! I love the colors and love the moldings around the windows and hard wood floors. Reminds me of our place in Somerville – so much character. Where is it located?

Cates February 15, 2010 at 8:57 pm

Your new apartment is beautiful! I love the natural look of it, with the hardwood floors and the ceiling in the bathroom. And is that a stained glass window in the kitchen?! Cool! And it looks modern where it “counts”–new appliances, washer and dryer, etc.

Samantha Angela @ Bikini Birthday February 15, 2010 at 9:25 pm

Congrats on your new place. So cute! Great character!

Foy Update - Cook. Garden. Write. Repeat. February 15, 2010 at 9:38 pm

Great new place! Looks awesome. I love all the molding and details. With that type of claw foot tub, make sure you get the right shower curtain, something with magnetic weights on the bottom so it doesn’t cling to you when your showering.

alison February 16, 2010 at 12:14 am

lovin’ the new digs! boston seems to have such neat places with lots of variety. how nice that your guys made you all lunch.

Tasha - The Clean Eating Mama February 16, 2010 at 2:35 am

I LOVE your new place! It is totally my kind of style – quirky, old yet so much character!

Anusce February 16, 2010 at 8:02 am

The apartment is so cute! I cannot believe the colors of the walls! So happy…
    And it is very Boston Like. I lived there for three years and I do miss the charm of Boston’s apartments…I am glad you guys found a new home…

Caroline February 16, 2010 at 8:46 am

Oh my gosh I’d kill to be able to live somewhere that cute! Unfortunately on a grad school budget it just ain’t going to happen.

Heather @ Side of Sneakers February 16, 2010 at 9:04 am

Congrats on the new digs!! It looks beautiful and spacious!!

Carolyn February 16, 2010 at 9:40 am

Beautiful apartment!

Meg February 16, 2010 at 10:05 am

Ohhh my gosh! I love your new place! You’re right, it does have a lot of character and I love the details like the paint and flooring. Great choice!

kelly February 16, 2010 at 10:49 am

Love your new place! Hope your move is very smooth!!!

Candice February 16, 2010 at 1:07 pm

LOVE the little birds stained glass window in the kitchen…so-ooo cute!!!

Lynn (The Actors Diet) February 16, 2010 at 1:41 pm

the place looks great – i love all the different colored walls.

Toni February 16, 2010 at 2:17 pm

Long time reader, first time poster : )
    I LOVE the look of the place you will be moving into – I can just imagine all the kitsche little knickknacks I would hang in the kitchen, and I adore the little bird image on the window of the door… super jealous. I moved in with someone with an established home…. his decor’s not really my style, but at least the food always is!

The Healthy Apple February 16, 2010 at 2:54 pm

L-O-V-E the new apt…sooo beautiful, Tina…I love it! And that banana sammie looks ‘ta die for…I’ll have to try that on my gluten free bread and my lil panini maker…Congrats on the beautiful apt…I can’t wait to see it all moved-in and decorated…Good Luck with the move..I’m so happy for you and Mal…very exciting…it has so much character…

Kristilyn (My 29th Year) February 16, 2010 at 4:56 pm

The new place looks so nice! I love the wood floors. Our house is older, but I love it so much. :-)

K