So, I’m sort of obsessed with my breakfast creation this morning.
Quaker sent me a ton of instant oatmeal for their Create Your Day campaign, so I’ve been trying to think of ways to incorporate the instant stuff into my diet. Don’t get me wrong, I love ALL types of oatmeal– I just know that the old-fashioned variety is a more nutritious option.
So, I present to you my “Baked” Pumpkin Oatmeal!
- 1 packet of Maple Brown Sugar instant oatmeal
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl; mix well
- Cook in microwave for 2 minutes
- Allow to cool before enjoying
The end result was a warm, sweet, cake-like oatmeal. I’m pretty sure the rest of my instant oatmeal will turn into “baked” oatmeal! It’s really good! 😀
What’s your favorite workout?
Enjoy your Saturday! 😎