• The Hotel Vitale is Sweet

November 6, 2009

This hotel is so AWESOME!!! :mrgreen: It’s funky, modern, sophisticated. I’m totally obsessed with it! (Seriously, what is with me and hotels?!?)

My room is gorgeous! Thanks, Bertolli! ;-)

DSC_0001.JPG

Love it!

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

Blogger in action.

DSC_0012.JPG

I always judge a hotel by the quality of their bath products. These ones are excellent. Very spa-like! :-D

DSC_0026.JPG

The goodies and mini bar are out of control! So much deliciousness! I wanted to dig into it so badly! I was hungry after an hour-long workout in the hotel gym.

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

Luckily, a special package from Bertolli arrived for me just in time!

DSC_0028.JPG

It was full of yummy eats and cooking gadgets. So cool! :mrgreen:

DSC_0033.JPG

There was even meat, cheese, and bread inside. Yum! It was definitely a foodie swag bag!

DSC_0036.JPG

Dinner isn’t for another few hours, so I made myself a little snack to hold me over.

DSC_0038.JPG

Time to get ready for the cocktail party on the terrace! I’m really looking forward to it!

amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) November 6, 2009 at 8:00 pm

Nice hotel! I’m staying at the Galleria Park, which is pretty nice itself. Love SF so far.

Light Delight with Tou Tou November 6, 2009 at 8:03 pm

I JUST CAN NOT BELIEVE THEY ARE SO NICE! sounds like it’s really a serious, great-fun getting together! I hope to join you guys next year!

Jessica @ How Sweet It Is November 6, 2009 at 8:12 pm

Awesome hotel AND mini bar!!!

BethT November 6, 2009 at 8:12 pm

Boccalone + Cowgirl + Acme Bread = HEAVEN

Chloe (Naturally Frugal) November 6, 2009 at 8:15 pm

Cowgirl Creamery makes the BEST cheese on earth. You must eat it right this instant, at least just to try it. I’m incredibly jealous.

elizabeth November 6, 2009 at 8:24 pm

OMG OMG THAT BOCCALONE IS AMAZING. I AM SORRY FOR THE ALL CAPS OF CRAZY BUT SERIOUSLY, GO TO THE FERRY BUILDING AND HAVE THEIR MEATZ. THA BEST.

Also, say hi to Chaya for me, they have the bestest foie gras. It’s next to Boulevard. Also super good, but a tiny bit pricier than Chaya. If anyone offers to take u to dinner, pick one of those. For me. PS. There’s a gourmet cupcake place in Ghiradelli Square. Skip the Ghiradelli chocs though, they started putting transfats in their chocs. Grrr. Okay, this is getting crazier by the minute, so have a good time.

candice November 6, 2009 at 8:29 pm

That “marble” table is beautiful! Free swag makes everything better, doesn’t it? Have fun at the parrrtay~ ;)

Joelle (The Pancake Girl) November 6, 2009 at 9:10 pm

A foodie swag bag is the best kind of swag bag!

Lizzy November 6, 2009 at 9:18 pm

this hotel is beautiful! :)

Jordan @ Salt Sweat Sugar November 6, 2009 at 9:22 pm

Wow, it’s gorgeous! I love staying in nice hotels.

Dawn Dishes It Out November 6, 2009 at 9:27 pm

Sweet room!! Enjoy!

Lynn (The Actors Diet) November 6, 2009 at 9:29 pm

very nice hotel. yay!!!

Katie November 6, 2009 at 9:32 pm

WOW someone is being taken care of :) I love hotel mini bars in San Fran. Luna bars, nuts, pop chips relatively healthy fare.

Christina November 6, 2009 at 9:37 pm

All of that, the room, the food etc looks awesome! Enjoy!!

Cynthia (It All Changes) November 6, 2009 at 9:39 pm

Who doesn’t love a little good bread and nice cheese for a snack. I loved that for a snack during my paris vacation.

K November 6, 2009 at 9:41 pm

Oh wow! What a swanky hotel!!

Marla November 6, 2009 at 9:53 pm

have a great time!I have to be honest and say I am always surprised that bloggers go to hotel gyms rather than get outside and explore the place they are visiting,whether walk,cycle or jog!San Francisco sounds amazing and I can’t imagine not exploring every minute not busy with work/blog stuff!
    But hey that’s just me and my travel style,vive la difference!
    I enjoy your blog,thanks!

ashleigh November 6, 2009 at 9:57 pm

that hotel is sweeet!!! look at that mini bar!!

Food Makes Fun Fuel November 6, 2009 at 10:06 pm

that mini bar is ridiculous!

Marisa (Trim The Fat) November 6, 2009 at 10:07 pm

Very sweet!

Love those Lather products.

Have fun!!!

rebecca lustig November 6, 2009 at 10:26 pm

I’m totally in to the bathroom amenities also!! That and the bathroom towels are sure signs of my approval/disapproval of the hotel!

Enjoy the fabulous life– Have fun lovely lady!
    Rebecca

Estela @ Weekly Bite November 6, 2009 at 10:41 pm

Very cool hotel!

Ashley C November 6, 2009 at 10:47 pm

Nice swag & hotel room! When I was a little kid (and still now) I was obsessed with hotel rooms. I LOVED them and when my dad would go on business I would call on the phone and have him describe the room to me & ask him a thousand questions about it :-P Guess you have that in common. Have a great time in San Fran!

Emily Eats and Exercises November 6, 2009 at 11:13 pm

Looks like a great hotel. I’m just always so happy that my hotel room is so clean and uncluttered. I wish my room was like that…

ellen eats beets November 6, 2009 at 11:15 pm

AMCE bread is sooooooooooo good. It might have been one of my favorite parts os living in San Francisco!!

Nikka @ neekadeek November 7, 2009 at 12:13 am

I love love love Lather products! They have a location in Pasadena, I drive out of my way to buy their lip balm. Top notch hotel amenities!

Julie @savvyeats November 7, 2009 at 12:19 am

Such an awesome hotel! I’m looking forward to reading everyone’s recaps of the trip :)

Madeline @ Greens and Jeans November 7, 2009 at 1:00 am

Bertolli totally hooked you up! Awesome hotel AND sweet swag!

Courtney November 7, 2009 at 2:14 pm

I’ve been reading your blog for awhile and just starting to get into shape again after two babies and big life changes – I’ve read a couple of other people’s blogs who are at the same conference and kept wondering if it was Hotel Vitale – and your post confirmed! I LOVE this hotel! We stayed there last year at this exact same time for my brother’s wedding (literally his one year anniversary is tomorrow, Nov. 8!) We were with our two little ones – 2 and 6 months and the hotel was AMAZING and in an AMAZING location! There is no doubt in my mind you are having a blast!

Jenna November 7, 2009 at 7:21 pm

awesome swag!
    jenna

Jaymie Cleavenger November 23, 2010 at 10:30 am

This is such a wonderful resource that you are offering and also you give it absent free of charge. I love seeing web sites that understand the worth of providing a top quality useful resource free of charge. It?s the old what goes about comes about program.