• Foodbuzz Festival: Taste Pavilion

November 8, 2009

I love Foodbuzz! It’s been such a fun day! :mrgreen:

DSC_0168.JPG

After the morning festivities, we walked about a mile to the afternoon Tasting Pavilion.

On our walk, I snapped a photo of Danica and Kath. How adorable is this photo?!?

DSC_0088.JPG

I snapped one with Danica too! :-D

IMG_7905 (427x640) (427x640)

The Foodbuzz Taste Pavilion was a total foodie paradise!! There were so many delicious things to sample! I literally had a bite of everything and did a terrible job of pacing myself. :-? But, I guess that’s what the Taste Pavilion was all about!

DSC_0112.JPG

Some of my favorite bloggie friends demonstrated their original recipes at the Taste Pavilion.

Sabrina and her Egg White Veggie Frittata Muffins:

DSC_0094.JPG

DSC_0097.JPG

Brandi and her Pumpkin Stuffed French Toast:

DSC_0098.JPG

DSC_0103.JPG

Shannon and her Savory Pumpkin Bread Pudding:

DSC_0160.JPG

Shannon’s recipe was de-lic-ious! I’m actually sort of obsessed with her Savory Pumpkin Bread Pudding. I cannot wait to make it myself!

DSC_0162.JPG

Gruyere + bread + pumpkin + sausage = amazing! :mrgreen:

DSC_0166.JPG

Brittany also made her Healthy Veggie Stuffed Hummus Sandwiches, but unfortunately, I didn’t get a chance to try it. It looked absolutely delicious though!

DSC_0187.JPG

I kind of love this photo! :lol:

DSC_0188.JPG

My favorite item of the entire afternoon was Annie the Baker’s “dough balls.” Holy yum!!!!!

DSC_0105.JPG

I was SO EXCITED to see Annie at the Taste Pavilion. Remember when I blogged about these delectable treats at BlogHer Food? I’m totally in love with Annie the Baker’s goodies– especially the toffee dough balls! Heaven in your mouth! :-D

DSC_0108.JPG

I had a ton of delicious tastes of white wine at the Taste Pavilion.

DSC_0150.JPG DSC_0144.JPG

DSC_0116.JPG

I pretty much lost track of all of the different wines that I tried. :oops:

DSC_0119.JPG DSC_0134.JPG

DSC_0121.JPG

My blog friends had a fun time tasting wines too!

DSC_0147.JPG

I also tried a bunch of wonderful, full-bodied cheeses from Kerrygold. So amazing!

DSC_0124.JPG

DSC_0126.JPG

And, of course, I took advantage of the plethora of sweet treats at the event.

DSC_0127.JPG

DSC_0157.JPG

DSC_0130.JPG

DSC_0132.JPG

DSC_0140.JPG

Um, I definitely lost track of all of the goodies that I ate. Oops!

DSC_0141.JPG

I totally didn’t need a beer, but the chocolate stout sounded so delightful… and it totally was! So glad that I tried it! ;-)

DSC_0153.JPG

And, after all of those cocktails, I ate a few more of Annie’s dough balls. :oops:

DSC_0154.JPG

THEY ARE SO ADDICTING!!!!!

DSC_0156.JPG

As a side note: It was fun to see Carrots ‘N’ Cake on the Bertolli menu! :mrgreen:

DSC_0172.JPG

After eating for 2 straight hours, Jenna, Meghann, Kath, and I headed to a Merlot wine tasting session.

DSC_0174.JPG

DSC_0175.JPG

I loved all of the Merlots, but I especially enjoyed the Palmona (aka wine #3). It was so smooth!

DSC_0178.JPG

I definitely left the session a little tipsy!

DSC_0181.JPG

Before we left the Taste Pavilion, we got a little silly in the photo booth. So fun! :mrgreen:

IMG_1309.jpg

Once the event was over, we walked back to the hotel, blogged, and freshen up for the big event.

All in all, it was amazing day of delicious food with so many friendly and passionate bloggers. I’m so, so, so glad that I was able to attend the Foodbuzz Festival!!!!!

Saba FoodieInFlight November 8, 2009 at 4:09 am

Congrats on the award!!!

Diana November 8, 2009 at 4:26 am

Congrats Tina, I read on Twitter that you won some awards! :) Cool.
    Omg, all the food looks amaaaazing. It’s kinda impossible to resist when there’s so many good foods around!

Ivy Anny Rose November 8, 2009 at 6:04 am

Hi .-) I love your blog <3
    Sorry, but I borrowed your picture to my blog .
    I hope that it is not obstruction {sorry my english is not good}

Estela @ Weekly Bite November 8, 2009 at 9:10 am

That food looks amazing! Especially the sweets :)

candice November 8, 2009 at 9:26 am

Toffee… dough… balls. OMG. I also love the idea of savory pumpkin bread pudding! Totally wish I could try that.

Jessica @ How Sweet It Is November 8, 2009 at 9:54 am

SOOO much delicious food.

Cynthia (It All Changes) November 8, 2009 at 10:19 am

Savory bread pudding sounds amazing! Will you be able to post the recipe?

That picture with the knife is kind of cool in a movie poster kind of way :-)

Jenna November 8, 2009 at 11:01 am

wow! those annie’s dough balls look to die for!
    jenna

Lynn (The Actors Diet) November 8, 2009 at 1:22 pm

thanks for the recap – i was supposed to go to san fran this weekend for a film thing and was planning on stopping by this particular event; now i feel like i actually went!

Alain November 8, 2009 at 8:03 pm

This makes 2 years I am positive that advance congratulations tina remarkable travels and your husband

Dawn Dishes It Out November 8, 2009 at 9:32 pm

Oh my gosh all the goodies looked SO good!

Danica November 8, 2009 at 11:31 pm

Um – ya, corny photos – LOL! I LOVE the pic of Brittany with the knife too – it’s so funny since she is so innocently sweet :) Fantastic recap and pics of the Tasting. I totally LOVE Annie the Baker – she’s my favorite too! I will have to remember to send them to you when the farmer’s market comes back around and you can get them for cheap :D Although she is so awesome I know she’d send some your way too ;)

Yeah for being on the Bertoli Menu – so fun!

Carolyn November 9, 2009 at 12:59 pm

I am SERIOUSLY jealous! Everything looks very tasty!

Brittany November 9, 2009 at 8:18 pm

Thanks for taking those pictures Tina! I might just have to use the one with the knife for my blog page. Although, it might scare some people away. hehe