Happy Cyber Monday, bloggies!
What the heck is Cyber Monday, you ask? According to Wikipedia: “Cyber Monday is a marketing term that refers to the Monday immediately following Black Friday being the busiest day of the year for retail electronic commerce.”
Are you taking advantage of the online sales today?
Speaking of Cyber Monday, here are some online deals:
- Banana Republic, Piperlime, the Gap, and Old Navy have 20% off + free shipping today.
- 15 % off entire order + free shipping at New Balance today until midnight!
- 15% off any order at Kohls. Enter Coupon Code CYBER15 at checkout.
- Spend $50 at Target and get free shipping.
- Remember this post? Get 25% off at Flogg Daily. Coupon Code: CYBER2009
- 25% off at Spreadshirt where you can get all of your CNC gear. Just enter CYBER9 at checkout.
- And, my friends at Open Sky have implemented a coupon for $25 off ANY item! There’s no minimum purchase and free shipping, which means you could potentially get a product for FREE from Open Sky! (Limit one per customer.) For instance, you could get this Thomas Paul Pouch totally FREE with the coupon! This is a limited-time offer, so if you want to use the coupon, you shouldn’t wait. Just enter the following coupon code at check-out: tina2509
If you know of a coupon or promotional code, please leave it in the comment section for other readers. I think we’d all appreciate saving a little dinero on our holiday shopping!
This morning’s breakfast featured a long lost love of mine: almond butter. Oh, how I have missed you!
I spread about 2 tablespoons of MaraNatha Creamy & Raw Almond Butter on my toast.
And then topped it with banana slices.
Mal made me an iced coffee before he left for work, which definitely helped get my day started.
I don’t have my own NuVal blog (yet!), but it doesn’t mean that I can’t host a NuVal giveaway!
Here’s what you can win: a breakfast-inspired Healthy Start Prize Package!
- A full box of Post Shredded Wheat
- A travel-size container of Kashi GoLean High Protein and High Fiber Cereal
- A box of Heart To Heart Oatmeal – Golden Brown Maple flavor
- A stainless steal NuVal water bottle
There are 2 ways to enter the contest:
- Become a fan of Nuval on Facebook.
- Follow @NuVal on Twitter and ‘tweet’ about this giveaway. Be sure to RT @NuVal so I know you entered.
Feel free to enter the contest both ways!
I will randomly pick a winner tomorrow morning. Good luck!
Operation Chocolate Covered Kindness
Katie is hosting a pageview charity drive over on her blog. Be sure to check it out as today is the LAST day of the drive. Katie will be donating all of her money earned through Foodbuzz to The Enough Project. The more pageviews she receives, the more money she donates, so get clicking!
Champagne & Cheese
For the locals: There’s a few spots left for the Champagne Gosset (with French cheeses) event at Gordon’s.
I love champagne and cheese, so, of course, I’m really looking forward to it. I thought some of you guys might be interested as well.
Question of the Day
How do you stay on budget during the holidays?