Coconut Date Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350*F.
- Put all ingredients in a blender/food processor and blend well until there are no large date pieces.
- Portion mixture into 1 inch balls, place on greased cookie sheet, and flatten with the back of a spoon/spatula.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes on 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and cool on cookie rack.
- Store cookies in the refrigerator.
Samoas Option: Melt 1/4 cup of chocolate chips in the microwave. Using a fork dipped into the melted chocolate, drizzle on top of cookies. (Cookies should be cool).